Join Scientists for Labour if you want to:
- Bring back and maintain a Labour government
- Ensure the government commits to UK science
- Promote scientific debate and education
- Formulate policy on science and technology
- Amplify the political voice of scientists
By joining you affirm that you support the objectives of Scientists for Labour and that you are not a member of any political party other than the Labour Party.
Standard full membership costs £10 per annum and concessionary full membership (students and unwaged) costs £5 per annum. To pay for membership, please pay via PayPal using the link below the sign-up form, or contact the membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment by direct deposit.
Pay for Membership: